Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

How much is my C.F. guitar worth that is made in Nazareth, PA (USA) in 1969? Condition is excellent...

Customer Question
How much is my C.F...
How much is my C.F. Martin guitar worth that is made in Nazareth, PA (USA) in 1969? Condition is excellent.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
IMG_5051.JPGIMG_5051.JPGIMG_5052.JPGIMG_5052.JPGIMG_5053.JPGIMG_5053.JPGIMG_5054.JPGIMG_5054.JPGIMG_5055.JPGIMG_5055.JPGIMG_5056.JPGIMG_5056.JPGIMG_5058.JPGIMG_5058.JPGIMG_5063.JPGIMG_5063.JPG
It's made in 1969
Answered in 2 days by:
6/6/2016
Appraiser: Wayne, Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Appraiser

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising guitars for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Does this have a 3 piece back? Is this a D35?

Thanks,