Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Quot; attached are the only photo's I have of a

Customer Question

quot;for Nora only" attached are the only photo's I have of a painting, can you tell me the value
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for the request. Please allow me some time to look these over for you. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, What is the approximate size of this and at your convenience, please send some very clear, in-focus images of the faces and details on this and a view of the backside (do not remove from frame). ~Nora