Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

Oil Painting with signature that looks like O. BodKin.

Customer Question

Oil Painting with signature that looks like O. BodKin. Landscape with sunset on lake and tree on right hand side.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print, signature and back of print so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you send me a phone number and I can air drop a few pictures?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

No, but you can email your images to***@******.*** and write “For Rarewares/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Okay, well if you change your mind, there is the information for where to send your photos.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent several pictures to the sight.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Did you send them with the instructions above?

Let me know when you did send them, it does take a few hours for them to forward to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The customer service said they attached the pictures but I don't see them.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

They are not in my email, either.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I just got your photos today.

This is a painting by George Bodkin and was done in the 1960's. He is not a listed artist and

was not well known nor is he collected today. This painting has a current value of $70 to $90 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.