Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a 1950 RGL Tourneau inc. earth mover in orignal condition

Customer Question

i have a 1950 RGL Tourneau inc. earth mover in orignal condition that i want appraised
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: i have 1950 RGL Tourneau inc. green earth mover in original condition that i want appraised?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you have a apprasial for me?
Expert:  Tim in Appraisals replied 1 year ago.
Good day my name is***** am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.Do you have the toy version or the real thing? It would help if I can see images of the RGL.Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.