Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Oil Painting - VENICE Artist ZOLI JA: I always love having

Customer Question

Oil Painting - VENICE Artist ZOLI
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: oRDER # *****
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: Purchased maybe 1960 - in Dallas, TX
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DO NOT WANT TO GO FURTHER . . . CANCEL MY FREE TRIAL OFFER IMMEDIATELY!
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well. Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request. I do hope you find the information that you seek. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANK YOU - I'VE MADE COPIES OF OUR "CONVERSATION". I'LL CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE FOR ADDITIONAL CANCELLATION REQUIREMENTS.