Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

I have a grandfather clock and I would to know how old it is

Customer Question
I have a Howard miller...
I have a Howard miller grandfather clock and I would to know how old it is and what it's worth model #610 654 and serial #f008(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appraisals
3/25/2016
Appraiser: ncsunburst, High School or GED replied 1 year ago
ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes the Howard Miller model 610 - 654 Washington masonic national memorial made for Mason's only yours was made in June of 1997 and there were 9500 made. The value ranges in good body & running condition $1375.00 to excellent body & running condition $1725.00 . I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

.

.

.

.

.

.

ncsunburst
ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED