Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Are you able to identify this serial numberas a genuine

Customer Question
Are you able to identify...
Are you able to identify this serial number###-##-####as a genuine Gibson les Paul, or is it a reproduction/fake?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/26/2016
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the guitar. Adding one at a time with a brief description works best.

Let me know of other marks; Electric Solid Body, Made in usa stamped on headstock, Les Paul Classic wording. Let me know where the serial number is *****; impressed into back of headstock, ink stamped or decal on the back of the headstock, or a printed label in the soundhole. Let me know if it has a model number.

With just the serial number and no other info, yours was made at the Nashville Plant in Tennessee on June 20th, 2006. Seeing pictures and knowing some of the other info I asked for will probably confirm that information.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.