Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

I have a Kinkade canvas that i need appraised. It is titled

Customer Question
I have a Thomas Kinkade...
I have a Thomas Kinkade canvas that i need appraised. It is titled Mountain Majesty "Beginning of a perfect day III" 25.5 X 34 I have a picture of the certificate
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: The certificate states it is number 221 of 2950 S/N Canvas-Charter
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appraisals
3/24/2016
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature, certificate and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.
If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you so much. Attached hopefully are some of the pictures you need.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Thank you for the great pictures. This image on canvas was produced several different ways and sizes, so the information on the certificate is key to determining the value. This piece has a current value of $1300 to $1400.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did view your answer. Thank you. What I didn't like very much was that I have been double charged. What a scam! $5.00 turned to $70!!! Are you kidding? You really want a review?

I use the site just like you do and I have no knowledge or connection with your account or billing!

There should be a customer support area on the bottom of your page for those issues.

The rating is for my answer only. I would appreciate it, thanks.

Rarewares
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other