Appraisals

Connect one-on-one with a verified appraiser who will answer your question

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

More related answers
All appraisers are VERIFIED
Is this very large bowl a fake? This belongs to mother and
Doris
Doris, Bachelor's Degree
Is this very large bowl a fake? This belongs to mother and she can't find anything about it.… read more
I have a 1927 Singer sewing machine in cabinet that works
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Antique Appraiser/ Speaker
I have a 1927 Singer sewing machine in cabinet that works what would be value? … read more
I have an approx. 3' x 5' Werner Seeholzer oil landscape
Doris
Doris, Bachelor's Degree
I have an approx. 3' x 5' Werner Seeholzer oil landscape painting. Is it something of interest to sell? I have seen 2 of his landscapes, much smaller (approx. 8" x 11") sell for $8000 each.… read more
I need an appraiser that is knowledgeable in Nascar and can
Glenda B.
I need an appraiser that is knowledgeable in Nascar and can authenticicate signatures because I have something very special.… read more
Second opinion] Is this very large bowl a fake? This belongs
Erin-Marie Wallace
Erin-Marie Wallace, Appraiser & Auctioneer
Second opinion] Is this very large bowl a fake? This belongs to mother and she can't find anything about it.… read more
I have a howell print. I believe the name is Sage Fire. I am
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
I have a frank howell print. I believe the name is***** I am trying to understand if it is a serigraph or lithograph and what the value range would be. Labelled #587/950 and appears to be signed on th… read more
Two vintage paintings, Giosi and Huertas. Would like to find
Erin-Marie Wallace
Two vintage paintings, Giosi and Huertas. Would like to find a current insurance value for these paintings, both originals on canvas. Huertas has the bio and original receipt from 1971. Canvas measure… read more
Looking to get my gold ring appraised. I have a ring that I
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
Looking to get my gold ring appraised.I have a ring that I need to sell so I'd like to start here and get it appraised. It has a small but noticeable chip on the gem/stone. It does seem to have some d… read more
A Timepiece with Garniture. This piece was built! The clock
Robert S.
Robert S., Appraiser
Hi Robert A Timepiece with Garniture. This piece was built! The clock is 18 inches wide and 9 inches tall, it must way close to 15 kilo. The side pieces are 6 inches wide and 5 inches tall and weigh j… read more
I have this old perfume bottle. It is silver with a black
Doris
Doris, Bachelor's Degree
For Doris OnlyHi. I have this old perfume bottle. It is silver with a black onyx cap. Can you help me identify it and it's value. It doesn't have a name on it… read more
I need to know the value of some "carnival glass" the dark
twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser & Author
I need to know the value of some "carnival glass" the dark purple/black color, a full punch set. Thank you… read more
What is the approximate value of a service for 10 of pre-war
Doris
Doris, Bachelor's Degree
what is the approximate value of a service for 10 of pre-war noritake china pink azalea pattern … read more
Japanese ceramics. I have bought a joblot very cheaply! I am
Robert S.
Robert S., Appraiser
Hi Robert Japanese ceramics. I have bought a joblot very cheaply! I am convinced that I have one or two diamonds in here so I am going to drive you potty over the next couple of days trying to find it… read more
One more Japanese question for tonight. A pair of vases. I
Robert S.
Robert S., Appraiser
Hi Robert One more Japanese question for tonight. A pair of vases. I am confident that they are a pair as the images are a mirror image of each other, both front and back; except they are completely d… read more
My daughter 13 just bought a cavalier hope chest with the
Doris
Doris, Bachelor's Degree
my daughter 13 just bought a cavalier hope chest with the metal stamp on it just trying to place an age on it … read more
Actually I also have a Hand carved table and 8 chairs from
Doris
Doris, Bachelor's Degree
Actually I also have a Hand carved table and 8 chairs from the Philippines. Also I have a matching hutch. Glass top and very intricate carvings on both table and chairs. It was purchased in California… read more
A "pair" of vases. Marks on the bottom are unclear except
Robert S.
Robert S., Appraiser
Hi Robert A "pair" of vases. Marks on the bottom are unclear except for "Leadless Glaze" They have a distinctive lined ground and hand finished decoration. The larger is 8.25 inches tall the smaller 8… read more
Diana F.) Diana how are you today? I have some different
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
Diana F.) Hi Diana how are you today? I have some different stuff for you to appraise i usually can figure out this kind of of stuff but not this time 1st up is this karaoke machine i seem to find lot… read more