Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I am interested in the current market value of a Model L…

Customer Question
I am interested in the...
I am interested in the current market value of a Model L Steinway piano which was purchased new in October of 2006. It has an ebony finish and is in excellent condition. It has been tuned regularly. The serial number is *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
3/16/2016
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

The 2006 Steinway Model L (573416) grand piano has a current retail price of $47,000 to $48,000 based on recent prices in the secondary (used) market.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

You are so welcome. Please do click the stars to accept my answer.