Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Rc gorman, rc gorman, rc gorman, print documentation 26,

Customer Question

rc gorman
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: rc gorman
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: rc gorman, print documentation 26, title: nicole, size, 24x18, taos paperwork 100% cotton, record of printing, peter igo, an original serigraph hand printed in five colors on hand operated press, 1990, 18/200 hand signed. new condition. origionally $1,900. I am looking for an approx. current value
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting or print so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to get photos of this print?