Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

This question is S. I finally got all the stamp pictures

Customer Question
This question is for Robert...
This question is for Robert S.
I finally got all the stamp pictures ready for you----35 pages. Are you sure you wanted all of them??? Well, anyway good luck with them. And I'll get the picture of the angel name signature soon. Oh, yes and a Chapman lamp. This album was presented to my father-in-law by a Russian officer during the second world war.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appraisals
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I almost forgot to include the pictures: http://imgur.com/a/jqoxJ
3/13/2016
Appraiser: Angela--Mod,
 replied 1 year ago
Angela--Mod
I am a moderator for this topic. I just wanted to let you know that we sent a message to your requested Expert to let him know to reply to you here.
You don't need to reply to me or take any action, you will receive a notification when there is a new reply.
Thank you for using JustAnswer.
Best,
Angela
Appraiser: Robert S., Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Appraiser

Thanks, Anne! (I think!)

What a great job you did photographing all these, well done!

I'll have a trawl through and see what I can find.

Best wishes,
Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'll wait for your reply.
Nadine

Oh! It's Nadine! Yes of course. Apologies for not remembering you mentioned the stamp album. I guess it's been that long....

Hope you are keeping well.

Robert

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I saw a couple of the stamps on Ebay. I am keeping well, thank you, ***** ***** accomplishing what I should. I cleaned out a drawer today and found a couple bone marrow spoons----WOW---I have really wondered where they were----ha ha.
Hope all is well with you. Are you sure you don't want to drive to Aiken and help me sort out this mess-----yeh, sure, who would.

A pair of marrow spoons is almost enough incentive to drive to Aiken!

I have one in my collection, London, George III, and it's one of my favorite pieces of English silver.

Any spare time I have at the moment is taken up doing battle with the jungle round the house.

Thank heavens the soil is so depleted up here on the mountain otherwise there'd be briars meeting across the roof of the house by now.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Aiken is worth a visit. Lots of interesting houses from the late 1800's and early 1900's. Most have a wall around them, some serpentine, and as a Southern lady told me, "you can easily tell the Northern homes, because a Southern lady would never put a wall around her.house.
Nadine
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.