Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I need an approximate value Lester [1940] Baby Grand --Dark…

Customer Question
I need an approximate value...
I need an approximate value for a Lester [1940] Baby Grand --Dark Mahogany--in good condition
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 4 days by:
3/16/2016
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

The Lester Baby Grand piano in dark mahogany from 1940 has a current value of $2500 to $3200 depending on the true condition. It needs to be tuned if it has not been in the past few years. Being this old, it might need the action rebuilt. I am just noting that if it sits or has sat for a long time, it will take a bit to get it back in tune. You can also sell it as it is and let someone else consider that maintenance.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.