Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Ihave a Valdez flamingo guitar ...it must be a custom made…

Customer Question
Hi, Ihave a Valdez flamingo...
Hi, Ihave a Valdez flamingo guitar ...it must be a custom made because it has what he calls 'thumb grips' back of the neck...would you know anything about it's value...or the builder himself ? thank you...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 6 days by:
3/15/2016
Appraiser: Tim in Appraisals, Fine Art Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Tim in Appraisals
Tim in Appraisals, Fine Art Appraiser

Good day my name is*****

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

It would help if I can see images of the guitar. One of the whole guitar plus one of any labels.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.