Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

3/9/2016
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Jack Register (b. 1939) is a New Zealand artist that has a distinctive style whether he is using watercolour or oil on canvas. When looking at his sold pieces in galleries, auction and private sales over the past two years, it helps to price your piece Morning Light Rangitike Valley at a price of $1200AUD. I hate to say this, but this artist is 77 now and is happily back to painting after beating cancer, but the value of his pieces will rise in a few years if get my meaning. It would be good to hold on to this art as an investment.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.