Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

D. Last year you helped me out with a bunch of old photos

Customer Question

Kim D. Last year you helped me out with a bunch of old photos that I had. Now I have a very large stamp collection that I am trying to sell but I don't know where to even start on pricing something like this. I have someone coming Thursday to look at it but I don't want to just end up giving it away or something so I am hoping you can help or can help find someone to help. I can send photos. Thanks Steven Gollihar
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I wanted to let you know that every expert has looked at this and as of yet are unable to find any information on this. There are a few more that have not been on the site in awhile they may pop on and know this. I just wanted you to know it is being looked into.

Glenda