Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I hae a Zee Chair and Ottoman, No. l42995 any help, I

Customer Question
Hi I...

Hi I hae a George Zee Chair and Ottoman, No. l42995 any help

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I purchased this chair and ottoman at an Estate Sale last weekend, the Gentleman had passed away and he had served in the military in Japan for years and this was one of his purchases among many

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

It is upholstered in a green fabric and the chair has springs.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
3/3/2016
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

George Zee was a Kowloon exporter, so the history makes sense. I will need to see pictures of the chair and ottoman as well as the label on the set if it is still there in order to give a complete answer.

You can add pictures by using the Add Files feature on your screen.