Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Not sure... I have a book titled Life Art and letters of…

Customer Question
Not sure... I have a...
Not sure... I have a book titled Life Art and letters of George Inness by George Inness, Jr.
1917
it is in OK condition.... It has a letter glued near the back to the owners Katrin and Ernest Vietor and signed by George Inness, Jr. also another little note and signature on the first page, and well as a copy of one of George Jr.'s glued to the third page... not sure if this is anything????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
3/2/2016
Appraiser: ncsunburst, High School or GED replied 2 years ago
ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The value of the book ranges from good condition $50.00 to excellent condition $85.00 and you can add an extra $15.00 per signature. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your book? Thanks Mike

.

by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you

.

.

.

.