Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a photo album my uncle put together in 1964 of the…

Customer Question
I have a photo album...
I have a photo album my uncle put together in 1964 of the Raramuri..Journey among the Tarahumar...I don't believe many of these people still exist if any..can you tell me anything on them....thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 6 days by:
3/6/2016
Appraiser: Diana F., Antiques Expert replied 2 years ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert

Hi. Are you wanting information about the people and places in the photographs?

~Diana

No...he went ther and took the pictures...they are extint and I was wondering if any museums would like the pictures or if the album is worth anything

Hi. A museum might be, but it's unlikely. The only way to know would be to contact one. You might try contacting:

the Brazos Valley Museum

*****br />Bryan, TX 77802(###) ###-####/p>

http://www.brazosvalleymuseum.org/contact/the_Museum

.

or

Arizona State Museum
University of Arizona
P.O. Box 210026
Tucson, AZ###-##-####/p>

Main:(###) ###-####/p>

.

It could have some value though. Could you upload some photos of your album?

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.

Email the pictures to***@******.***

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,

Diana