Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

2/25/2016
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

This is a brass, tin and celluloid perpetual desk calendar made by Brown and Bigelow in 1927-1935. It is specialty advertising item made by Brown and Bigelow that many companies bought to have their own business printed on the front and then they gave them away to their clients. In this case, Jeffrey Press commissioned these for their business. Jeffrey Press was established in 1913, but the patent for this calendar design was not entered until 1927 and granted in 1929, so this would have to date to 1927 or later. This piece has a value of $40 to $50.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Ok thank you now how much do I need to pay for this answer and is it a one time fer

I use this site just like you do, so I have no connection with your account nor do I know what you pay.

I do need you to click the stars because a five star rating is how the site throws me a morsel for answering you in a timely manner.