Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Value of Kinkade 1994 Litho End of a Perfect Day G/P 269/300…

Customer Question
Value of Thomas Kinkade 1994...
Value of Thomas Kinkade 1994 Litho End of a Perfect Day G/P 269/300 16X20
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
2/23/2016
Appraiser: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 2 years ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Could you please post a photo of the piece so I may evaluate the lithograph and post an accurate value. Thank you

Hello I have accepted the phone request and it keeps saying there is a problem. Please let me know you wish to have the phone conversation and I will try to accept again.

There shouldn't be a problem with the phone

Hi, I just accepted the phone conversation again and it says there is a problem. I will continue to check so I am speak with you until the glitch is fixed I have no access yet to get your information for me to call. Please know I am trying on my end.

There seems to be a problem as I click to accept and it rejects. I will keep trying so I may talk with you.

I have sent you the same request now to see if this works.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser