Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a violin sold by and sons Chicago and the label says…

Customer Question
I have a violin sold...
I have a violin sold by Williams and sons Chicago and the label says Kreutzer no. 220, 1967 Germany. I would like to know the value to sell it. Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
2/24/2016
Appraiser: twinb1201, Appraiser & Author replied 2 years ago
twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser & Author

My name is ***** ***** I"m happy to help.

Who appraised this violin previously?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
to answer your question, it was just my violin teacher gave me her opinion of it. Verbal only. Based on the sticker inside, the sound, and the condition (no damage)

Hi again,

I am happy to call you, but I want to be sure you know that the phone call will incur an additional charge, usually around $35. Is that acceptable to you?

No no I don't want an additional fee. Texting is fine.

Very well. Glad I asked!

Is that the exact wording on the label? Kreutzer no. 220, 1967 Germany? Nothing else?

sons chicago

Please check the spelling of "Kreutzer" for me. That spelling appears to be a non existent brand. I can find a composer named Kreutzer, but not a luthier.

Is there a way for me to ipload a pic?
The spelling is correct

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Is it ok if we stop here without completing the appraisal?

Yes, of course. Just contact***@******.*** and they will help you.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser