Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Fur coat. label number A250139
, Its a short black fur.

Customer Question
Fur coat. label...

Fur coat. label number A250139

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Its a short black fur. Excellent condition. it belong to my mom's aunt and then my mom. Tag says Richard hobkin

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that I know about

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
2/22/2016
Appraiser: Wayne, Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Appraiser

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising furs for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser