Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have 2 porcelain plate collections that I would like to…

Customer Question
I have 2 porcelain plate...
I have 2 porcelain plate collections that I would like to the value of one is The Grimm's Fairy Tales. the other is The Rose of the Year Collection - artist Frank Bly
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I can only monitor my computer screen on and off during the day. Will I miss the opportunity to receive a phone call if I miss your message?
I would like to change my request back to the original form of communication as I notice in my bank statement that I have already been charged $5.00 and a phone call will probably cost more. Please respond. Thank you
2/22/2016
Appraiser: twinb1201, Appraiser & Author replied 2 years ago
twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser & Author

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

WE answer just one question per request. I'm happy to value on of your sets of plate, and then you can post the other set as a separate question. Please choose one set and tell me who manufactured it and how many pieces you have.