Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have 6 small books that were my uncles actually 7 they are…

Customer Question
i have 6 small books...
i have 6 small books that were my uncles actually 7 they are Beginning German by Bierwirth copyright 1903 The Bobsey Twins in the country by ***** ***** Hope copy wright do not know The publishers were Grosset&Dunlap The autobiography of Benjamin Franklin copywright 1932 Arithmatic Book One by George Wentworth and DavidEugene Smith copyright 1911 The Outline Of Knowledge edited by James A Richards Enghlish Poetry copyright 1924 The New Day Arithmatics BY DURELL and GILLET ADVANCED BOOK New YORK & Chicago CHARLES E MERRILL COMPANY copyright 1931 The Fade Upon The Floor by H. Antoine D'Arcy the author Green Room Club NEW YORK copyright 1912 and 1918 this book is signed by author and given to a Lillian Hirsch in 1925 also witnessed and approved by NEWMAN B BARROWS
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
2/21/2016
Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

Hello

We normally only do one item per question if you would like to chose three of these for this question I would be happy to do them for you.

Glenda

i thand i will not a a link i am going to backout of this site very disappointed in my response and feel this company was not up front wwith me how this works i would ilke my 5.00 returnrd and will not use your services again and will not pay the remaining 43.00
please do not send me any more info and return my deposit

Hello

I am not sure I understand what you mean. I am not an employee of just answer, I am an appraiser who comes to answer questions that customers submit through Just Answer site. Appraisers normally do one item, and I was stating that I am willing to do three per question. The reason most only do one item, it takes time to research each item correctly, we spend time looking up each item in your reference materials, data bases we use etc. We are only compensated per question we pick up and do, we are not paid employees. If we do many items per question then we spend a lot of time, then only get compensated once the customer rates us, and only for the one question. We are compensated a small portion.

.

When a customer submits the question it is put on a board, an appraiser then comes to the site and picks it up. The site has no way to know what amount of items an appraiser will do. They are only there as a place for customers to submit items and appraisers to pick it up and help customers. The appraisers are completely independent of the site.

Since you have already put up your deposit, and if you do not mind waiting for awhile while I research and gather the information for your books, I am willing to go ahead and do all the books you have listed here.

Glenda

Glenda B.
Glenda B.