Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

My name is ***** ***** Broome, I just purchased a Gulbersen

Customer Question
Piano. The only number...
My name is ***** ***** Broome, I just purchased a Gulbersen Piano. The only number I can find on it is 3594. On the metal is also P.-46. Can you tell me the age of this instrument?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just interested in the age of the Piano.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Musical Instrument Appraisers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appraisals
2/21/2016
Appraiser: twinb1201, Appraiser & Author replied 1 year ago
twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser & Author

HI,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Do you mean Gulbransen?

There are no 4 digit serial numbers listed for Gulbransen. Is this piano an upright or a grand piano?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Baby grand, it also has P.-46 on the bronze
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.