Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a large picture done in oit it has a plaque in gold…

Customer Question
I have a large picture...
I have a large picture done in oit it has a plaque in gold that say's sunflower by L. Ritter how much is it worth and where can i sell it? my husband is ill so if it is worth selling I will part with it.on the back home interiors and a price of 1.980.oo print
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
2/20/2016
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

This is a reproduction print (not a painting) that was created in the 1970's and given as a hostess gifts at a Home Interiors and Gift Party. I added a photo of an example. There are many of these on Ebay and Etsy.com, so that would be the best place to sell it. The average price/value is $60 to $75.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.