Wayne, Appraiser
Experience:  Appraiser
67223111

I have what i believe to be a 1961 NY Yankees team

Customer Question

I have what i believe to be a 1961 NY Yankees team autographed baseball. How can i get aa free authentication.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in autographs for 40 years. The best place to get this certified is PSA. Items with PSA certs do well at auction. http://www.psacard.com/services/autographauthentication/

Genuine balls are selling for $800-1200 at auction and retail for $2000.

Thanks,

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i thought you could authenticate this item. I knew what the potential value was and did not have to waste any monies to reconfirm this.So i believe i wasted our time.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

I'n my opinion, Yogi Berra and Mickey Mantle's autographs are consistent with other genuine examples from the same time period. I think if you submit this to get certified, you will be successful.

Good luck,