Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I Have been really busy...Luv the service..... S. is

Customer Question
I Have been really busy...Luv...
I Have been really busy...Luv the service.....Robert S. is amazing,,,Mother with dementia and husband with Alzheimer 's is slowing 'things\ down, Thank you...Look forward to Robert's opinion re Moorcroft.and
Paragon
bev
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
2/19/2016
Appraiser: Robert S., Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Appraiser

Hi Bev,

Good to hear from you! Thanks for your kind comments as always!

Please go ahead and add the photos of the Moorcroft at your convenience.

Either http://www.imgur.com

as usual or by clicking on the paperclip icon.

Best wishes,

Robert.

PS So sorry to hear you are having to deal with dementia on all sides. Wow, I can't imagine how you cope. More power to you! R

Hi Robert,
Just got Mom moved into long-term care...Still more to move including Moorcroft etc. Should be able to send photos mid next week. Hope the weather is 'treating you right'.Thanks for staying in touch...helps keep me sane!!!bev
Hi again,
Having a problem just sending this message...Dumb bunny with Moorcroft!! Will try again. b

No problem. Message came through just fine.

Talk to you mid week.

Good luck getting mom settled in.

Best wishes.

Robert