Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

What is the best way to price my classic muscle car so I can…

Customer Question
What is the best way...
What is the best way to price my classic muscle car so I can sell it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
2/18/2016
Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

Hello

You are in the Antiques Appraisal Category, you might want to contact customer service to have them move this to the Car Category, one of the experts there would be able to help you do that. You can contact them by clicking on the red flag at the top of the page on the right or you can call them. 1(###) ###-####/p>

Glenda

ok thanks

You are welcome.