Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

1735 Stradivarius would greatly appreciate any information…

Customer Question
1735 Stradivarius would greatly appreciate...
1735 Stradivarius would greatly appreciate any information you could provide, does fit Stradivarius specifications and dimensions has been extensively researched and at this time we have not been able to prove it a reproduction
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
several pictures available content to large for messager could send to private email all picture between 5.1mb and 6.5mb
2/16/2016
Appraiser: JaySHarrison,
 replied 2 years ago
JaySHarrison

Hello my name is ***** ***** homework Export. How much detail do you want for this assignment? Does it have to be referenced? When are you expecting the answer by?

i have the violin need a expert opinion/ appraisel on the Stradivarius
Appraiser: JaySHarrison,
 replied 2 years ago

Thank you for the speedy reply. I am opting opt and going to move this request to an area that specializes in instruments.

Appraiser: Wayne, Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Appraiser

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instrumentd for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of the label?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

used macro shot to take pictures very high resolution witch makes the file size is to large for this messenger to accept do you have a alternate web mail/email

You can email photos to***@******.*** Att meyerbuys

Thanks,

file size still to large for the email you provided me do you have a alternate email capable of receiving (file sizes 5.1mb or larger) each picture is this size or larger due to the very high resolution so that the proper identification can be made. I attempted to send 8 pictures by the you email you provided me with. this is the third time ive provided you with the file size information to be sure that you have all info needed to make the proper identification the way these pictures were taken is so that you can zoom in to almost a microscopic level that your naked eye or standard camera could never see. I know you would appreciate this if we can figure out a way to get the pictures to you. A timely response would be greatly appreciated.

Try resizing to about 25% of the original 1meg should be fine.

Thanks,

There are several charistics that I look for.

Thanks,

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser