Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Rarewares.....Value of Snap-on Tools Corporation. 60th

Customer Question
rarewares.....Value of Snap-on Tools Corporation. 60th...
rarewares.....Value of Snap-on Tools Corporation.
60th Anniversary (1980) Limited Edition Knife and Coin Set......Ivory - "Scrimshawed" , engraving, individualy serialized, one of 20,000.....
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
2015-01-08 21.15.37.jpg2015-01...jpg2015-01-08 21.16.38.jpg2015-01...jpg2015-01-09 11.15.50.jpg2015-01...jpg2015-01-09 11.14.56.jpg2015-01...jpg2015-01-08 21.16.26.jpg2015-01...jpg
2/15/2016
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

This is a 1980 knife and coin set commemorating the 60th Anniversary of the Snap-On Tools Company. This is a Schrade knife and a silver tone metal medallion (not a silver coin). This set has a value of $20 to $30 dollars. With this edition of 20,000 made, that is actually quite a lot and the online market seems to be flooded with them right now.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I see that you have read my answer, Jerry. Probably wasn't the news that you wanted on that piece, but I am pledged to give honest appraisals. Don't forget to ask for RAREWARES in the beginning of a new question to get me again.

Let's close this one by having you click the stars to give me a positive rating. I would really appreciate it!