Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I live in San Antonio Tx. I inherited two paintings. There…

Customer Question
I live in San Antonio...
I live in San Antonio Tx. I inherited two paintings. There were appraised in November 21st 1975 by Van Pelt Art Galleries, 2132 W. 95th Street Chicago, Illinois by Dan E. Senediak. One painting is from Arthur Upelnieks, 24x30, boat in night (different than one I saw on internet from same artist) appraised for $1000. Another painting from Brinkmann, 30x40 (landscape) appraised $950. My question is: I would like to sell those paintings. Where I can do it and what are their value now? Thank you so much,
Helen
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/15/2016
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hi There~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item per question.

At your convenience, please choose one and send photos of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Sure I am but I do not know how to e-mail you picture and signature yo need