Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have some Wendy Sharpe Artwork that I was hoping you could…

Customer Question
Hi, I have some Wendy...
Hi, I have some Wendy Sharpe Artwork that I was hoping you could help appraise. 2 X smaller (approx. 300mm X 400mm image size) identical frames, signed limited edition of 50 screen prints ("Two Models" and "Studio at Night") and two larger signed limited edition of /50 screenprints "Lovers with Globe" framed and "Bedroom" not framed print size approx. 600mm X 400mm Kind regards, Richard
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
2/15/2016
Appraiser: Tim in Appraisals, Fine Art Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Tim in Appraisals
Tim in Appraisals, Fine Art Appraiser

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

Richard, current auction records show that signed limited edition prints by Wendy Sharpe have sold for AUD 200 to AUD 550.

The auction houses are:

Davidson Auctions
43-45 Nelson St
2038 Annandale NSW

Lawsons
8-16 Moore Street
NSW 2040 Leichhardt NSW

Wendy Sharpe - Biography

Birth

1960 Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Lives and works Sydney & Paris

Studies

1978-79 Art Certificate, Seaforth Technical College, Sydney

1980-82 B. A. (Visual Arts), City Art Institute, Sydney

1983 Graduate Diploma of Education(Art) Sydney Institute of Education.

1984 Graduate Diploma of Professional Art, City Art Institute

1986 Dr Denise Hickey Studio, Paris, France

Marten Bequest Travelling Art Scholarship: Europe and New York

1989 Mercedes Benz Scholarship: travel to Egypt, Israel, Greece, and Italy

1991-92 M.A. (Fine Arts), College of Fine Arts, University of NSW