Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I'm trying to identify a Limoges swirl rim pattern from 1960…

Customer Question
I'm trying to identify a...
I'm trying to identify a Limoges swirl rim pattern from 1960
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
2/11/2016
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Haven't taken photos yet, China is out of town. Can take photos Saturday.

You can send images at your convenience. No rush - there is not a time limit here.

~Nora

Thanks.

Certainly

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser