Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/5/2016
Appraiser: ncsunburst, High School or GED replied 2 years ago
ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED

Hi Peter, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. What you have is called the abstract family. Does this piece have any artist marks on it? Thanks Mike

Hi Peter, The sculpture is called the abstract family of 3 loving bond. Does this piece have any artist marks on it? Thanks Mike

Hi Peter, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your sculpture? Thanks Mike