Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a number of very old ink drawing which depict land…

Customer Question
I have a number of...
I have a number of very old ink drawing which depict land scape with great skill I estimate they were done in the early twenties the signature is W-B woods and in one the is the image of a ship at the bottom border another has a bulls head
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
2/5/2016
Appraiser: Tim in Appraisals, Fine Art Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Tim in Appraisals
Tim in Appraisals, Fine Art Appraiser

Good day my name is Tim

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

I need to see images of the drawing. One of the whole work plus one of the signature.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.

I am not to quick with the laptop so I am trying ti figure out how to reply to your request for photos of the signature and the drawing / I will attempt to send the information

Thank you the photos came through.I will see what I can learn about the artist.

I have looked through the artist data bases for the artist, including variations on the name and did not find your artist. In the ranking of original art drawing is third after paintings, sculptures. As an original drawing based on the quality and skill of the work the drawing you posted has an estimated retail value of $150.00 to $225.00.