Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have some very old 78 and 331/3 albums. How do I find

Customer Question
I have some very...

I have some very old 78 and 331/3 albums for sale. How do I find their worth

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

They are pre 1950

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
1/29/2016
Appraiser: ncsunburst, High School or GED replied 2 years ago
ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. To research the value of your records I would recommend Goldmine[trademark] Record Album Price Guide which you can buy from Amazon.com for as little as 48 cents to $13.00 or

www.iguide.net/price-guide/records/33rpm/ . IGuide.net the online RECORD ALBUM Price Guide.The price guide is maintained by Jon R. Warren, whose price guide books have been the authority on collectibles values since 1985. The searchable database consists of detailed reports in an ever-growing database of items in this category. Each Price Guide Details Page includes current market values in ten different grades. The database is updated constantly. The 78 RPM became the standard in 1926 but was discontinued in 1957. In 1932, the first 33 1/3 RPM was made but was not sold commercially until 1948. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your record albums? Thanks Mike

.

.

.

.