Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Sue I have 2 oval color lithographs that's what I think they…

Customer Question
Sue I have 2...

Sue I have 2 oval color lithographs that's what I think they are in original frames info on them amus coudow4e miroir des modes paris cb(?) coffinico coulevart st marlin 69 wien jt gress euchlauben 427 pictures of ladies in very old dress

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Not sure if my spellings correct as lettering looks like old English side of drawings is amus coudoure

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
1/28/2016
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature and/or small print.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Will take pictures now and send

Great, thanks - no rush, you can send over images at any time.

Size 9x11
Let me know if you got them hope I sent them right

Thank you for the dimensions. I do not see any images on my end here.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Ok i'll try that thank you

Thank you

Let me know if you got them

If you sent them by email they do not arrive to me directly, though I will definitely let you know when they do get to me.

~Nora

Just checking in as I have not yet received any images.

~Nora