Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

1945 Red & mother of pearl 120 bass accordion. Original

Customer Question
1945 Red & White mother...
1945 Red & White mother of pearl 120 bass accordion. Original case, padded straps, excellent condition.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
1/28/2016
Appraiser: Appraiser JM, Certified Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Appraiser JM
Appraiser JM, Certified Appraiser

Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.

In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, both overall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.

Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Please note:

1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.

2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to upload photos of my accordion...even tried Customer Support. I have very good photos, and would love to be able to upload them.
I'll try "live phone call" next.

A live phone call won't help, as I really need to see it. Contact customer support, they will tell you how to email the photos to them, and they'll forward them to me.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Jennifer