Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Again. Can you send me your email address so I can send you…

Customer Question
Hi ***** ***** this...

Hi ***** ***** this is James Gordon again. Can you send me your email address so I can send you a copy of that picture of Big Medicine please? Thanks. James

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My email is***@******.***

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
1/22/2016
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser