Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have an original 18 X 24 oil painting of a farm house by…

Customer Question
I have an original 18...
I have an original 18 X 24 oil painting of a farm house by B.Hustace Simonson 1926 belonging to his grand daughter. Lot of history and picture of artist. Any idea of value?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
1/22/2016
Appraiser: Tim in Appraisals, Fine Art Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Tim in Appraisals
Tim in Appraisals, Fine Art Appraiser

Good day my name is Tim

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you. I will see what I can find based on the name, But I do need to see images of the painting. One of the whole work front and back plus one of the signature.

How to send photos to this site go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Or email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.

B.Hustace Simonson was not an artist but an well known New York architect in the 20's. Most architect's are skilled draughtsmen and artistic skills. Once I see the painting I can tell if it was used as a design or painting.