Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I HAVE SIX PAINTING OF NEW ORLEANS BY AND THEY ARE SIGN IN…

Customer Question
I HAVE SIX PAINTING OF...
I HAVE SIX PAINTING OF NEW ORLEANS BY ***** ***** AND THEY ARE SIGN IN THE 1950'S TWO OF THE DOCKS 2 OF THE COURTYARD AND 2 OF THE BALCONY'S NOW THEY ARE I BELIEVE THEY ARE WATER COLOR
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2016
Appraiser: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 2 years ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. i would be happy to help you. Please post a few photos of these paintings and a clear close up of the signature. Also the measurements of the paintings. This will help me in evaluating for an accurate value. Thank you.

THEY ARE ON MY COMPUTER AND I HAVE TO FIND THEM

Hello, thank you I will start my research and check back for photos. I just need to review the photos for condition and subject the measurements also help in giving an accurate value to each. Thank you for the reply.

Hello, I was researching the paintings today and will need the photos and close up of signature. there are 7 known ***** ***** artists and I want to be correct in my evaluation for you. I will check back on the photos there is no rush. I wanted to let you know where I was in the research. Thank you Tanya