Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I HAVE SIX PAINTING OF NEW ORLEANS BY AND THEY ARE SIGN IN

Customer Question

I HAVE SIX PAINTING OF NEW ORLEANS BY ***** ***** AND THEY ARE SIGN IN THE 1950'S TWO OF THE DOCKS 2 OF THE COURTYARD AND 2 OF THE BALCONY'S NOW THEY ARE I BELIEVE THEY ARE WATER COLOR
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. i would be happy to help you. Please post a few photos of these paintings and a clear close up of the signature. Also the measurements of the paintings. This will help me in evaluating for an accurate value. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THEY ARE ON MY COMPUTER AND I HAVE TO FIND THEM

Hello, thank you I will start my research and check back for photos. I just need to review the photos for condition and subject the measurements also help in giving an accurate value to each. Thank you for the reply.

Hello, I was researching the paintings today and will need the photos and close up of signature. there are 7 known ***** ***** artists and I want to be correct in my evaluation for you. I will check back on the photos there is no rush. I wanted to let you know where I was in the research. Thank you Tanya