Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

1946 Apache Mang pottery value

Customer Question
1946 Apache Mang pottery value
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
1/19/2016
Appraiser: Doris Matthews,
 replied 2 years ago
Doris Matthews

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please send me a photo of the piece you are inquiring about.

I also need the size.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

Kind regards,

Doris

The bottom looks like the attachment pic but also says apache, Arizona, usa, 1946. What email do I send the photo to? I can send from my phone directly.
Thanks,
Vicki
Appraiser: Doris Matthews,
 replied 1 year ago

This is the official explanation of how to send photos via email:

Please follow the directions exactly or they will not get to me.

Send the picture to ***@******.***

In the subject line put " Pictures for˜Doris in Antiques or Appraisals."
.
In the body of the message put, your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with

Just Answer, so they can verify who you are.

This method takes longer because the photos are sent to the Just Answer

techs who must forward them to me. It sometimes takes as long as 24 hours.
.
They will forward them to me and as soon as I get them I will contact you.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
okay thanks, ***** *****
Appraiser: Doris Matthews,
 replied 1 year ago

Good!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just checking in as I have not received any reply from the pictures I sent last Thursday.
Vicki
Appraiser: Doris Matthews,
 replied 1 year ago

I have been in court all day on behalf of a client. I apologize for the delay in response to your question.

No, I have not received the photos you emailed to me via the Just Answer site.

Did you ever receive confirmation from JA that they had been sent to me?

I am going to send you to customer service for help. If they never received the photos, they can take you step by step to send the photos again if they do not have them.

This is what I have been told by representatives of the site:

"Customers can experience issues with the site, their computer, their knowledge of how to use the internet, etc.

Anytime a customer is having trouble with the site, please indicate to them that they can go to http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance. They have an option in the upper right corner for contacting the Customer Service department via email, chat, or phone. Customer service is trained to assist them, and to report any customer-facing issues that may be site-related."

Or phone -
US/Canada 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom 0***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Address for customer support.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Kind regards,

Doris

Appraiser: Doris Matthews,
 replied 1 year ago

Did you contact customer service?

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Have been away and I'm just reading your response. I'm buried at work, so I will contact them when I can. I did not receive any confirmation email after I sent the pictures. But I did not get a bounce back either. More to follow.
Appraiser: Doris Matthews,
 replied 1 year ago

Understood.

Kind regards,

Doris

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.