Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

These dolls were purchased in Germany 1954-1957. They are in…

Customer Question
Hello: These dolls were purchased in...
Hello:
These dolls were purchased in Germany 1954-1957. They are in pristine condition - boxed and put away. They were never played with nor put on display - I didn't even remember they existed until I found them after my mom passed away. I have three girl ethnic dolls in traditional clothes and the Hummel boy doll. I was going to attach photos but I don't see how to do it from this site. Please advise.
Thanks, Mary
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2016
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hi Mary,

I generally only assess one item or matched set per question here. Are the international country dolls all by the same maker with original boxes?

For images, there may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Sorry, Nora. These probably aren't worth much so I didn't want to pay $38 for each one. Can I decline now or is it too late? Mary

I will opt-out here and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer and handles more than one item per question, they will respond to you here. You do not need to re-post your question.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email *****@******.***

~Nora