Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

How can i find out the value of a picture by someone looking…

Customer Question
How can i find out...
How can i find out the value of a picture by someone looking at the picture..I think the signature is at the bottom of the picture, but i don't want to remo5the picture from the frame.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appraisals
1/18/2016
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the part where you think signature is under frame.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora