Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

My name is ***** ***** amd would like to know the cost of an

Customer Question
Customer: My name is *****...
Customer: My name is ***** ***** amd would like to know the cost of an Art Piece
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The ibm number is ***** Roses Are Red VH. it is a sugned Artist Prrof by ***** *****s.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appraisals
1/17/2016
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 1 year ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The actual artwork is 24" wide and 10" in height. Framed is 34" wide and !8 1/2 " in height
20160117_080906.jpg2016011...jpg20160117_080931.jpg2016011...jpg20160117_080923.jpg2016011...jpg20160117_080906.jpg2016011...jpg

Thank you for the images. On today's market, signed limited edition AP, or Artist's Proof, prints by ***** ***** in this size sell at auction for a high average of $150 - $300. On various other art sale websites, ***** ***** prints get offered for an average of $2000. Please bear in mind that an asking price and actual sales record price can be vastly different. With that said, you can ask whatever price you please on any item you like, the key factor being finding a willing buyer at your price point.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Nora
Nora