Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

What is the value of a mid century modern 1951 6 piece

Customer Question

what is the value of a mid century modern 1951 6 piece walnut bedroom set. It includes a dresser, armoire, 2 night stands, head board, cabinet foot board,, in fair to good condition
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello
Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of any metal part-nail, screws..etc-of the furniture?

Also, could you inspect the furniture to try to locate the manufacturer label or mark if present?

Thanks