Robert S.
Robert S., Appraiser
Experience:  20+ years of experience in appraisals.
63759197

Thank you your help. I have another Bradford Exchange plate

Customer Question

Thank you Robert for all your help. I have another Bradford Exchange plate that I need evaluating. I will include a photo.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Lori,

Thanks for the follow up question, I would be glad to help.

Your plate is one of a series called "Remembering Elvis" by Nate Giorgio issued by Bradford exchange from 1994 - 1996. This one is called The Dream # ***** and was issued in 1996. There were at least eight in the series: The King, The Legend, The Superstar, The Spirit, The Phoenix, The Inspiration and The Vision were titles of the others. They were particularly distinctive because they were each embellished with applied rhinestones.

This Bradford Exchange "Remembering Elvis" series is beginning to have a small following of collectors. If you were to see your plate for sale in a retail setting (in a vintage store, for instance) it would have full retail price of $55. [Add 10% if you have the original box and certificate of authenticity].

Expect to get about 30% - 40% of this if you were to sell at auction or on line (eBay etc).

I do hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Robert