Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a Belt Buckle, its ***** *****, and has to do with

Customer Question

Customer: i have a Belt Buckle, its ***** *****, and has to do with the 2nd Amendment. It is a Stunning Buckle. It has the Para from the Constitution on back, with the Government Printing Office approval. It seems to 4 of 7. The company name on it ihave spoke with made the casting but not the buckle, they have never used silver since day 1. They call it a Knock off for someone to use. From what i have found from information, the Buckle may have been gifts when Ronald Regan was the first President in 1983. That date is on buckle by copy right date. Anton I have photo of front an back. Have found nothing like it over looking for a couple of years. Or a Buckle with a para from the Constitution on one.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Anton
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appraisals Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: what about photos
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Diana F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Thanks for requesting me. My name is Diana.

.

It's possible that it might be a novelty buckle, but I'll be happy to take a look if you have photos to send.

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.

Email the pictures to***@******.***

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,

Diana